You know it's a busy day when you don't view your favorite website once, don't even glance at facebook, don't do your usual crossword or two, barely leave the house, and when you do it's just to drop something off and decompress. It's a good thing that I have a roommate, and one with a girlfriend, or I think I'd get no social interaction at all in times like this. I guess that's a side effect of getting a whole lot done,... they think you can just do that all the time.
I'll be at a ballgame tomorrow night, I don't know what on Friday, and a barbecue on Saturday, so maybe that'll offset all the concentration I've been doing this week.
Take my frozen heart; awaken me
Never once have you forsaken me
Figures, right when I make up my mind to to something
suddenly all my time disappears like a fart in the wind
God has His timing, if I only knew what it was
But then I wouldn't need the eyes of faith
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment