The first rehearsal for the Brazil group was this evening; it was a good deal of a trip before, even more so to find out that we'll be doing a half dozen songs in the repertoire that I've done before an d that all happen to be very high on my favorites list. Now if I could just speak Portuguese. After practicing lyrics from some of the native songs we're going to be doing.... oy! and I thought Spanish and French were hard to get.
The CyberGuard driver is nearing completion; it's been perhaps overestimated as far as it's difficulty, but it's still been an interesting project that's made me learn a few new things.
Give me neither poverty nor riches, lest I either profane Your name or forget You entirely. It's distressingly amazing how lazy one can become in prayer when things seem to be going well. If it can be said that we are always safe in the hands of God, it can equally be said that we are always in danger apart from His blessing. No matter how well things may seem to be going, all can collapse like a house of cards apart from His continual preservation. If that's not a motivation to continual prayer, then I don't know what is; it's the flip-side of 'ye have not because ye ask not.'
Just a night, morning, and afternoon til' Shrek 3!
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment