Thursday, March 22, 2012

Welcome, Spring!

(Two days late!)


This is the nicest, prettiest time of year in this part of the country, I think.  :)  Yesterday was no exception.


 I thought I'd see if Gemma still fit into her birthday tutu outfit.  She does!  But when, despite my best efforts, she got spaghetti sauce on the little pink top during lunch, I changed her into her Grove City tee shirt on the spur of the moment.  What a beautiful day to take her photo to finally send in to the alumni magazine! 


So many of them came out well!  Even iPhone photos look great outdoors, I think!


It helped having our neighbor's beautiful flowers in the background . . . 


. . . and some flowers of our own to play with and chew!


Oops!  I didn't mean that you should literally chew them, little one!  Time to put the camera away . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment