39 weeksToday, Monday, we're 39 weeks and four days! Today is also what the office thinks my due date is, according to the pregnancy wheel (ha). Though, I wouldn't mind if baby came today and "proved them right." Oh, no, I wouldn't mind at all . . .
As of Tuesday last week, little girl still had not dropped. That was a disappointment! Since then, however, I've felt more pressure, especially after exercising. I'm also finding it harder and sometimes impossible not to waddle. Sooo, perhaps she is making some progress! We will find out again tomorrow, Lord willing!
As of Tuesday last week, little girl still had not dropped. That was a disappointment! Since then, however, I've felt more pressure, especially after exercising. I'm also finding it harder and sometimes impossible not to waddle. Sooo, perhaps she is making some progress! We will find out again tomorrow, Lord willing!
No comments:
Post a Comment