My stock is up, both literally and figuratively. And no, I haven't bought any cows.
Work went pretty well today- things got done, I was able to answer the questions put to me, and bugs seemed easy to fix. I'm not really a people-person by nature, but I think having a job that involves a lot of back and forth with a variety of people has done wonders.
Ironically, it's harder to trust in God's providence when things are going well. I guess that proves how deep our autonomous streak goes; even while realizing a need for God when things are bad, we forget him when things are good. As Agur put it: "Give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that is my portion. Lest I be full and deny You and say 'Who is the Lord?' or I be in want and steal, and profane the name of my God."
---
4.5 more days before I get exported
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment